he first step in most adoption and assisted reproduction matters is finding the right guide and advocate.
Likewise, I, Julie O. Wolff can help you take the first step.
In addition I can help you find professionals who can help you in your journey.
My specialties for assisted reproduction
These are my specialties:
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART)
- Child for adoption
- Donate sperm, eggs, or embryos
- Becoming a surrogate
For instance, these assisted reproduction cases are very complex.
Furthermore this is why you need a strong and compassionate attorney like me to assist you.
Contact me now and we can talk about your options.
The statistics are staggering
Statistically, the numbers are staggering:
- One out of every six couples experience a fertility related problem
- 1,500,000 patients will seek medical treatment for their infertility this year alone
- 1,500,000 patients who will seek treatment, less than half will be rewarded with a pregnancy
- 750,000 people who are not successful using conventional infertility treatments,
- only one option remains to them to begin their families – assisted reproductive technologies (commonly referred to as ART).
Through techniques such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), more than fifty thousand couples have enjoyed the miracle of starting a family.
In San Diego, the Law & Mediation Office Of Julie O. Wolff has you covered
Assisted Reproduction is a very serious and sensitive issue.
So much so I have dedicated my life and firm to this practice.